News from home and other boring stuff.

Monday, September 25, 2006


The feedback has been noted. Thanks. It all seems to work. I must make sure that I can find some interesting items to report. While we were are the craft fair in Newport, I found a little dress for my china doll (59 years old now). It fits perfectly, now that I have also found the doll again. I had packed her away so securely that I had forgotten where she was hiding. In the process of looking for her, I also found some Dr Scholls' shoe inserts belonging to Fraser. They are size 8-9. I put them back again along with all the other items that are stored here but today I had an idea that they might be good for Dad to wear as he was complaining about his shoes (shown in picture) being "thin" whilst we were away. Looking at the shoes. I see that they are not so thin and it was then that it occurred to me that the inserts may help him to get around the golf course a little easier. The idea went down well and he is now wearing them around the house to get used to them. I told him that it may also help the pain in his knees and back. I think he is suitably impressed and hopefully, it may keep him mobile a little longer. I am sure that Fraser takes size 10 and therefore won't be needing them any more. You'd better let me know.......

1 Comments:

  • Yep I'm a size 10 these days. Glad the insoles worked out. They still help me with my knees.

    By Blogger Fraser & Jennifer, at 9:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home